Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sept. 11 Conspiracy Theories Provide Cheap Entertainment according to Todd Babiak an Canadian writer and entrepreneur


Edmonton Speakers Corner - 9/11 and Canada's Corporate Media News



  Letters to the Editor: Click on Image to Enlarge - June 26, 2008

Todd Babiak called me (Doug Brinkman) the day after his story made it to the news stands, to say his newspaper received 100s of letters in response to his story. He said some of the letters were not very nice. He promised his newspaper would publish 3 letters in support of 9/11 truth the following week. He kept his promise!


'Truthers' avoid the difficult problem
of making the world more secure
By Todd Babiak
The Edmonton Journal, Published: Thursday, June 26 2008



































Not a Bystander: In 2011, 10 years after the 9/11 terror attacks, I asked Edmonton /Strathcona MP (ND) Linda Duncan if she would read my petition of 900 signatures I collected in Edmonton over 5 months during the spring and summer of 2011. The petition called for an investigation of 9/11 in Canada and was added to 600 more signatures collected in Ottawa. She said she would not read my petition because her party the #NDP was busy preparing to become the next government of Canada. She also told me that no one ever listens to the petitions that are read in Canada's Parliament. December 2013: The Honourable Elizabeth May read my petition in Parliament and it was in all the news across Canada the very next day. When I saw the headlines I knew my work was done. 

Doug Brinkman 

No comments:

Post a Comment